Computer Science Graduate and former Software Engineer with more than 5 years of experience who believe in Machine Learning and likes the Unix environment for developing API Centric & Back End Web Apps in Python and PHP ecosystem; considering MEAN as a robust stack & finds fun in Mobile App Development with Objective-C, Swift & Kotlin for iOS & Android and lastly strict on cool UI/UX & Cyber Security.
- Web Development:
Django REST framework,
- Mobile App Development:
Xcode, Data centric
Sprite Kitbased 2D games,
Unity3D, Android Studio, Mid level Android app, Google
- Machine Learning:
Artificial Neural Network, Popular
Machine LearningAlgorithms &
Tensorflow, Google Cloud Machine Learning APIs,
- System Administration: Popular
Windows Azure, Unix based Virtual Private Servers,
Amazon Web Service, Popular Deployment Services
- Tools & Services:
vim, Third party APIs & Libraries
- Internet of Things: Basic knowledge in
WNeeds Ltd. Dhaka, Bangladesh (February, 2011 - December, 2014)
- Worked on several enterprise level web and back end applications. Specifically, finance management, dynamic data collection & team collaboration ideas.
- Maintained Unix based development and production servers on the cloud.
Back End Developer - Freelancer
MobBazaar Inc. San Jose, CA, USA (December, 2014 – August, 2015)
- Was responsible for developing APIs for Single Tap Communication Apps for iOS which are in App store currently. Also, developed alpha version of Intelligent Feedback Recorder web app.
Software Engineer - Freelancer
Cube Shape LLC. San Jose, USA (May, 2009 – December, 2010)
- Worked on API centric iPhone & iPad applications targeting tourists & explorers.
- Developed Screenshot taker, Parser & Push Notification Module for one of their Social Bookmarking web services. Also, developed Browser Extensions for Chrome, Firefox & Safari.
Founder and Main Coordinator - (https://www.howtocode.com.bd)
- An open source & crowd source, web based programming learning platform in Bangla that contains more than 25 courses.
gitversion controlling system along with scalable cloud infrastructure where everybody can contribute their writings to enrich its content in Wiki style.
Lamar University, USA
Master of Science in Computer Science
Rajshahi University of Engineering & Technology, BD
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science & Engineering
- “Learn Python in Bangla” – Open source book for learning Python programming language that is meta phrased in Bangla. https://python.howtocode.com.bd/
- “Deep Learning & Artificial Neural Network” – Understanding Deep Learning intuition in Bangla. https://dl.howtocode.com.bd/
- “Data Science for Beginners” – https://ds.howtocode.com.bd/